Tuesday, April 1, 2014

BABY YOU CAN DRIVE MY CAR


  









 


Recently I've begun learning how to drive (finally)and third lesson in I think I've caught the bug.
I don't think you can beat driving down a straight stretch of road, cruising along. It's so 
much fun! And with each lesson I get a little less scared and more confident, and now
I want to drive around everywhere all the time just because it feels so goooood
So to honour that, I've found some photos of cars I really love, and trust me, it was 
so hard to pick these out when I just wanted to include every goddam photo!!

1 comment:

  1. I must thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this site. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal blog now..
    Eczema Treatment
    Allergy Medicines
    Nilavembu Kudineer Churanam
    Viral Fever Medicines

    ReplyDelete