Saturday, October 19, 2013

AN HOUR WITH YOU...


I just drew this little
cutie on my graphics tablet,
and I wanted to share it with you, my lovely
readers, wherever you may be.

It's inspired by a certain someone, yes,
however their identity shall
remain a secret for now.

But if you've read some of my earlier posts,
you might be able to guess who...

And for me, the person I like to
spend my hours with is someone who makes
me laugh, who I can talk
to about anything and everything,
who I am 100% myself with,
and who makes my life 
just a little bit brighter than it 
ever was before.

I never know just what we will talk about,
or what will happen when
we are brought together
we can talk about anything from
our dreams, our likes, our favourites.
And we never seem to stop.

And I know that when I walk away I
am smiling, and I am happy, and when I am with
this person, I feel exactly the same.

I crave their company,
I look forward to seeing this person,
I look forward to hearing just what tales they have to
say, I like being near them,
close to them.

I wouldn't say I'm in love with this person,
but I feel myself falling just
a little bit each time I am with them, and one day
 in the future I will look at this person
and realise I have fallen in love with everything
they are and everything they are not
without even realising it.

But then again, if fate has other plans,
and we just simply remain friends, I will also be happy 
because having this person somewhere in my life
 is all that matters.

You can't buy that connection,
it's either there or it's not, and whether it be friendship
 or loveyou must never let it go.

<3









No comments:

Post a Comment