Friday, March 7, 2014

BEAUTIFUL DAYS

















Although today has not been the best day of my life, as it included
getting drenched waiting for the college bus in the rain as it was super mega late,
doing a Biology test and messing up my Biology practical exam because
I am scientifically impaired,  it also involved singing along to the radio
 in my best friend's car after we decided to use another mode of transport,
drying our hair under the hand dryer in the college toilets and the sun has
finally come out.

So right now, if I look out the window, all I can see are gorgeous
bright blue skies, lush green plants in my garden and a big beaming sunshine.
Top that off with the nutella pancakes I had for lunch and what seemed to be
a bad day has now done a u turn, and it is so very beautiful :)

So to celebrate that, I found these photos of beautiful days for you to enjoy
and I made them super large and everything, because you know, it's a good day and
all that.


No comments:

Post a Comment