Tuesday, March 4, 2014

FEMALE EMPOWERMENT

I don't know about you, but I have these days where I come home and
I just feel a bit deflated or disheartened, for whatever reason.
It's like that core sense of strength has been weakened and it needs 
rebuilding again, or it needs to be revitalised.
And I find that imagining myself as a strong, confident, independent woman
(like that tape Chandler listens to on Friends) normally helps add a spring in
my step and refocuses my thoughts in the right direction.

I hold my head higher, I believe I can do anything and everything, I value
myself in all my perfections and imperfections, I care less about the petty things
and more on the things that really matter, I walk with a purpose, a reason, I embrace
who I am and find I am content with who I am, I have a positive outlook on life. 

I am empowered.

And to all my ladies out there, who sometimes feel the same, these are for you. 

  

 




  


 



  

( now go out in the world and knock them off their feet, you sassy little beauty)


2 comments: