Sunday, March 9, 2014

DOC MARTENS SANDALS + JAKE BUGG

 Clarissa

 Aggy Rose


   


When you've had a bit of a crap week, and you're feeling a bit stressed out,
there is always one solution that does the trick every time: retail therapy.
You know it's true. And my obsession this week is Doc Martens (typical),
in particular their amazingly gorgeous sandals that I can only dream
of owning for summer.

I'm also listening to Jake Bugg's insanely good 'Shangri La' album that
I probably should've listened to sooner.... either way, it's epic and I've included
some of my favourite tracks at the end of this post!

 
-ME AND YOU-

    
-SIMPLE PLEASURES-

-MESSED UP KICKS-

 
-SLUMVILLE SUNRISE-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment