Saturday, March 1, 2014

JARED LETO'S EYES

I'm sorry but can we pleeaaaase just take a moment to appreciate
Jared Leto's gorgeous blue eyes. I was reading an article when I found these
photos, and I was so captivated and transfixed by their sheer blueness
that I just had to share them with you...

In the running: The 42-year-old Dallas Buyers Club star is nominated for a best supporting actor Oscar Party person: Jared Leto was honoured at the Los Angeles Confidential Magazine and SLS Las Vegas Celebrate The Oscars With Jared Leto reception at the SLS Hotel in Los Angeles on Friday

If I had eyes like his I don't think I would ever manage to leave the house, because
every time I look in the mirror I'd just be like 'wow... how are my eyes this blue?
my eyes are amazing.'

No comments:

Post a Comment