Thursday, November 28, 2013

STARS

Whilst I'm on a roll, rambling on about things
I like, I may as well tell you about my love for stars.

I adore those glistening beauties that are like
sky diamante, and a clear starry night will never cease to amaze
me. If you're out with me, and we come across
a night like that, we won't be going anywhere fast because
I will be looking up at the sky in pure wonder
and awe and amazement and repeatedly saying
'look at the stars... wow... just look at the stars'

Take a look at some of these breath taking and utterly
gorgeous pics and you'll probably get the jist (that's if you haven't
already) ;)

________________________________________

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE QUOTES

THIS IS MY IDEA OF HEAVEN

LOVE HEARTS IN MY EYES SO BAD RIGHT NOW, MAAANNN

these will be going on any future trees of mine

(you see those people, yeah that's me)

perfection

IMAGINE LOOKING UP AT THIS...






Before I die, I need to see a sight like
this with my own two eyes. I'd probably faint with
love and amazement but my god, wouldn't it be worth it for a sight 
like this...


TWITTER: @diamond_glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment