Thursday, November 28, 2013

NEW YORK AT CHRISTMAS

I am one of those lucky sods
who's fortunate enough to have walked across the holy
land, aka. heaven on this earth, aka,
NEW YORK CITY.

And because NYC is quite possibly the most
gorgeous place in the world at Christmas time, aside Santa's
crib up in Lapland, and because as of
Monday it is officially less than a month until
we are simply having a wonderful Christmas time, I thought
I'd post some magical and utterly beautiful pictures of the BIG APPLE.

So enjoy my darlings...
and please join me in weeping in sorrow if like me, you
are stuck in the absolute furthest place away from NYC you could
possibly get :'(
(cough cough, Derby)








Oh my god I am literally crying!!


TO DO LIST

 EXPERIENCE CHRISTMAS IN NYC!!!

And just to get you in the mood...
it's my absolute FAVOURITE christmas song

FAIRYTALE OF NEW YORK
by The Pogues ft Kirsty MacColl 



<3 


No comments:

Post a Comment