Friday, December 27, 2013

SONGS I AM LIKING DECEMBER 2013

Hollaaaaahhhh!
(that's my new favourite word and I don't
even know why, because as far as I know it's so 2000 and late
and everything -sorry Fergie- but ughhhh I JUST THINK IT'S AMAZING!!!)

I just wanted to give you a little
heads up to some songs I am liking right now at this
very moment in time.

SO I'M A BE TURNING UP THE TUNEAGE IN 3...2...1

1) PHARRELL WILLIAMS- HAPPY

2) SUB FOCUS FEAT KELE- TURN IT AROUND

3) AFROJACK FT SPREE WILSON- THE SPARK

4) AVICII- HEY BROTHER

5) BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB- CARRY ME

6) DISCLOSURE FT LONDON GRAMMAR- HELP ME LOSE MY MIND

7) DRAKE FT SAMPA- TOO MUCH

8) JASON DERULO- TRUMPETS

9) VAMPIRE WEEKEND- STEP

10) HALF MOON RUN- FULL CIRCLE

11) THE ORWELLS- DIRTY SHEETS

12) ARCTIC MONKEYS- YOU'RE SO DARK

So as you can probably tell, it's a right mix and a half
what with the likes of Disclosure, Drake, The Orwells and Arctic's co-existing as one in this mighty
mega mix of a list.

But I'll tell you what, these tunes should
give you the perfect little build up to midnight on New Years Eve
and take you right back down into a nice
chilled come-at-me-bro stance, ready to take
on the New Year.

And man, who doesn't want that?!



No comments:

Post a Comment