Friday, December 13, 2013

DREAMING OF A WINTER WONDERLAND WHILST SAT IN BIOLOGY

Right now I am reveling in the essence
of rebellion.

I feel like James Bond undercover, Bender in The Breakfast
Club doing whatever the hell I want, because ladies and gentlemen,
I am writing to you right now,
FROM MY BIOLOGY CLASS.

Ooooooohhh, NAUGHTY.
I'm supposed to be learning about species variation
but instead I'm writing this.
And right now, instead of dreaming about different
ways a cow mutates, I'm dreaming of a
WINTER WONDERLAND.

*cue the fairy lights and snowflakes and swirls
as we are transported to this magical, far away land only
heard of in myths and legends...*
 
















 

Right, I think that's got it out of my system.

As of today my lovelies,
Chrimbo is exactly 12 days away (:
Exciting times!

In England, however, we've seen no sign
of snow (typical). Is there any snow where you are in the world?
 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment