Tuesday, December 3, 2013

IAN SOMERHALD-ME-IN-YOUR-ARMS-ER

So today I was sat with my friend in
Biology, and we were supposed to be doing some revision.
And as you expect, this did not happen.
What did happen, however, was a rather big, gushing 
conversation about the god like

IAN SOMERHALDER

aka. Damon Salvatore in The Vampire Diaries

aka. one of the finest examples of the male species I have
ever seen on Google.

And my friend and I were salivating away over my ipod touch
as were looked at picture after picture of this gorgeous
man. You think you've understood how
beautiful he is, but then you
see the next photo and you're like 'okay, now that
 is even sexier, if that was even possible after that last photo
we just saw'.

So as of today, Tuesday 3rd of December, Ian Somerhalder
has entered in to my top 10 man crushes
in second place, behind my boy Alex Turner, aka. my
all time favourite man crush.

And yeah I know I'm five years too late just like I was
when I discovered the Arctic Monkeys, or twenty seven years too late when I discovered The Breakfast Club, and 
yeah I know you've had a crush on him since like forever
(eh mi gawd) but 
ughhh CAN WE PLEASE JUST STOP WHAT WE'RE DOING
RIGHT NOW AND APPRECIATE THIS HUNKY LITTLE FELLA' FOR A MOMENT?

OKAY? thank you.





man those eyes are surely what heaven must be made of
<3 <3 <3

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

IAN YOU'RE SUCH A BABE




No comments:

Post a Comment