Wednesday, December 4, 2013

DR MARTENS SATCHELS


On Facebook I've liked

This is both simultaneously good and bad because:
GOOD :)
I get to see what amazing, beautiful, drool-worthy products
the guys at Dr Martens have concocted and
add it to my ever expanding list of 
things I really want but don't really need

BAD :(
Good quality and beautiful designs cost a bomb,
and me no Richard Branson, so I can't just go and buy
it all straight away, and that
hurts so bad man.

And the latest products Docs have cruelly been taunting
me with are their utterly sublime satchels.

I've mentioned them on here before, but I'm
just going to post some more photos so that you can understand
why I my face is like this right now

 

So here we go, SATCHEL HEAVEN HERE WE COME...


(you can click on each bag for a link ;)

On the side bar it's telling me other products I
might like. Ha.
Beetch please,
I RUDDY LOVE THEM ALL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment