Monday, January 20, 2014

PHARRELL APPRECIATION

So this is kind of a 'Pharrell Williams Appreciation' post
because, well, erm... I just really love Pharrell Williams.
To use a nifty bit of slang, I think he's
'DA BOMB' and I think this for numerous reasons....


ONE
His cheekbones are so sharp you could probably shave 
yourself with them or alternatively use them to open your can of baked beans if you happened to be making beans on toast
or shizz like that.

Kevin Spacey and Pharrell Williams pose backstage at the party - with Pharrell sporting a serious disco-inspired jacket
TWO
He wears sparkly tuxedos.
Need I say more?

THREE
This face.

FOUR
He gave us this...

FIVE
This...

SIX
And this.
:)

SEVEN
He was the personification of 'cool kid'.


EIGHT
His puppy dog pout has literally just
turned my heart into liquid and now I can't live.


NINE
Works fur.


TEN
OBAMA SELFIE.

ELEVEN
His name.
exhibit one- 'oh hey I'm Pharrell'
exhibit two- 'oh hey I'm Steve'
Can u see the difference doh.
So cool.

I really could go on but I can't help think that you've
got the idea by now. This guy is just awesome
and talented and he's 40 gasp, faint to the floor,
fan me with a towel, get me a glass of water, 40, say wut,
faint again, 40, man, I'm sorry say that again, wow,
jee whiz, eyes popped out of my head, mind blown.

No comments:

Post a Comment