Saturday, January 11, 2014

COACHELLA

Cover photo
With the line up for Coachella 2014 being announced
this week, I must say it sent a little spike through my
heart because it is my dream to one day go to the sacred
desert haunt favoured by the cool, the fashionable, the famous 
and watch all those incredible artists performing
incredible music against the gorgeous Cali sunset.

You see all the amazing, beautiful photos, hear all
these magical tales, and when your 4,000 miles away with a
giant, big-ass ocean in-between you it makes the already 
alluring Coachella seem even more alluring.

But till the day when I finally step foot upon those
sacred grounds, which won't be anytime soon,
I'll just post some super cute and lovely and jealousy 
inducing photos and dream the day away...















1 comment:

  1. Q maravilla de sitio!!! Un buen post y buenas fotos. Muak

    Todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete