Friday, January 10, 2014

THE HAND OF GOD


High five: One of NuStar's latest pictures is of the 'Hand of God' which is the remnants of a dead star about 17,000 light-years away

I'm just having a nerdy moment here okay?

So I was conducting my daily Daily Mail stalk
and I saw this article about a dead star way up in
the depths of space and the universe called 
'The Hand of God' ( very fancy) and I was so intrigued 
that I clicked on it.

This NASA x-ray telescope called 'NuStar' (sounds like
it could be the name of a superhero in the Avengers
captured an image of it and you can see it at the top of 
the page.

It might well be dead but it's so pwettyy what with
all the rainbow colours and what's best, everyone says it 
looks like God's hand which is pretty cool
(that's if God does have hands).

In my opinion it looks more like God reaching for
his extra hot Nando's chicken slathered in extra hot
Pirri Pirri sauce, which, if the star wasn't cool enough
already, MAKES IT EVEN COOLER.

And me being a NID (nerd in denial), I just wanted
to show it you.

So yeah, going to nerd off some more.
Wahey.
*snort, sniffle, push up glasses*


1 comment:

  1. Good post pretty. Kisses


    Todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete