Tuesday, January 21, 2014

STAY STRONG/ BE POSITIVE/ KEEP FIGHTING


Today I went off on one and created
about ten new designs for my Bluboca store 
and I decided to create them in the theme
of positive thinking because I think it's rather important.

I want to remind people of the simple little things 
that are the key to living a happy life, such as loving 
yourselfstaying strong, choosing to live your life,
thinking positively, having hope and a smile on your
face.




I for one needed to remind myself of these things,
because I forget just as much as anyone else, and in
order for me to remain happy, these are the little
things that are going to help both me & hopefully you too.

They're also dedicated to one of my best friends
who suffers from depression and who hasn't been dealt
the best hand in life yet she still carries on
fighting, no matter how hard things get for her.

Her strength is incredible, even though she
doesn't realise it, and I admire her so much.
And these are both a little reminder to her to
stay positive and keep on fighting, but also
a dedication to a truly wonderful person who deserves
only the best in life.

:)


If you like any of these designs head to
<3











No comments:

Post a Comment