Saturday, October 19, 2013

HAIR CRUSH: LORDE



I love cool hair.
Just gotta put that out there.

Have an afro, I'm loving it.
A giant spike? Raving.
Mohawk, dip dye, rainbow hued, super long, crazy curls, 
silky straight, coiled, I don't care, 
I love it all.

Especially because my hair is super duper boring
It's brown and it's relatively straight,
minus a few waves hidden in the depths
of my mid length mane.

So for someone who suffers from sucky straight hair syndrome,
it is fairly obvious what kind of hair
I love and want for my own.

As always with hair, you want the exact opposite
of what the good Lord (I promise you that
isn't a pun)gave you.
So if your hair is straight, of course you want curly
and vice versa.

And my favourite type of hair,
is a curly wurly lions mane of twists, coils, spirals
and waves. Basically, I want Lorde's hair.
I mean c'mon, isn't it just amazing
And I used to have hair like 
hers when I was teeny tiny, but puberty swept in 
and changed all that.

And now I have boring hair.

I know, it's a terrible tragedy.

But back to what I was saying,
did I mention that I also want to be Lorde?
Because she's the same age as me, and she is so much more talented than me.

So much so that I want to climb under a rock and eat
Galaxy chocolate continuously
for oooh at least 24 hours to make
 myself feel better.

It's a tough life.
I'll be back when I make a single
and it has 7 trillion views on You Tube
and is no1 on the Billboard Charts
and my hair is curly.

LORDE, ROYALS 
(AKA. perfection)





No comments:

Post a Comment