Sunday, October 20, 2013

IKEA + LANTERNS = PERFECT SATURDAY



Yesterday my mum, sister & I went to 
Swedish heaven, aka Ikea and we had the perfect Saturday.

And as soon as we set off in the car to go,
I knew it would be a bad idea, because nobody goes to Ikea
and spends nothing. It's just not possible.

And as I expected, I splashed the cash,
rolled the doh, spent the pennies.
I would've been able to refrain from this,
except that they had these lanterns...
and I love lanterns.

They were two quid and oh my gosh, the colours, THE COLOURS!
Red, yellow, pink, green, blue, silver, white,
black... if I had space in my already
packed out bedroom, I would've bought them all.
I had love hearts in my eyes
as soon as I saw them.
Perfection.

me & my sis chilling in swedish heaven.

I only managed to get away with three,
but I still consider that to be a big achievement, seeing
as my mum just could not appreciate
the amazingness of these lanterns and why you
would spend £2 on one.

And currently, as my mum rightly said, 
yes I don't have space for them in my room yetbut
I consider them to be a future investment,
for when I eventually get my own pad to decorate
and call my own.

So yes, it was a rather perfect day,
filled with chilling in the many different rooms,
nabbing mini pencils, eating Swedish 
meatballs, drinking £1 milkshakes and stocking up
on beautiful starry lanterns.

Sigh......

I guess all that's left for me to say, is

I LOVE IKEA!!!
and I'm booking my holiday to Sweden ASAP.

_________________________________________________________

If you like my lanterns as much as I do,
you can get them at this link:

although you'll find more colours instore,
if you're set on having every colour of the rainbow, like me ;) 
(Ikea also have battery operated tea lights too,
so no fire hazards! BRILL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment