Sunday, October 6, 2013

MEEEEEEE



So it occurred to me this morning that I've gone on like
light speed ahead, posting pictures and rambling
on like I do when I haven't even introduced
myself to you.

And I think that's pretty important.

So hey!

My name's Tasha, or Tash, or Tee,
or whatever floats your boat, I'm 17 years and five months old and I look like this.


Or more accuratley, this:

I live in this little city called Derby
right in the middle of England and it depresses
me because it's not London or NYC or California
and is therefore not cool or worth
writing about.

-If you're a One Direction fan, you might be interested
to know that Niall supports our football team, but aside from
that minor claim to fame, like I said
it ain't worth talking about.

I study four A Levels (gasp, shock horror, how has she not had a cataclysmic brain meltdown yet) and they are
Art, English Lit, Spanish and Biology.

I write a music blog called Tee Pot Music which never
seems to come up on Google, and I have an art
business thing called Bluboca, where I sell some of my art drawings and that (I might tell you about it soon) and I've made exactly 40p, enough to buy two Freddo's. 
GOOD TIMES.

I volunteer at Oxfam, Stroke Association
and with autistic children, I used to work as a dishwasher,
I want to go to university...

LIKES
art, music, arctic monkeys, cake, reading,
starry nights, london, nyc, travelling, vw camper vans,
polaroids, vintage cameras, love, friends, family,
laughing, singing when no-one is home, 
my guitar, writing, tea (obvs- I'm British), nme magazine,
colours, devon, alex turner, big bang theory, dancing in the rain.... 

DISLIKES
mean people, smoking (it's the smell), mushrooms,
having cold hands, homework, super large spiders, cleaning my room erm.... can't think of much else, even though
I complain practically all the time.

So yeah....


A BIT BOUT ME.

What about you?

Leave me a comment (:


No comments:

Post a Comment