Friday, October 4, 2013

SALUTATIONS


Hello, salutations.

This is my first post on my brand new blog
'MY DIAMOND GLASSES'.
Pretty exciting (I'm giggling in a giddy fashion right now as I write) but alas I am not an inexperienced blogger.

No,no I write a music blog too: teepotmusic.blogspot.com
(if you care to take a peek and flex your musical muscles), however this blog is going to be more personal and
more focused on meeeeeeeee.

The idea to do this struck me at approximately
10:27pm tonight and I simply had to get on with it as soon
as was humanly possible, hence this post at 11:30pm
that same night.

So just to give you a brief little inkling
of what you can expect, this blog will be a melting pot of...
music, art, things, life, quotes, pictures, writing, poems, cute stuff, things I like, things you will like and much more (:

So yes, I'm off to have a snooze as I must be up at
7 tomorrow morning and it's a Saturday.

Ciao for now xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment