Sunday, October 6, 2013

DRIVING TO COLLEGE


So the other day one of my best friends,
who unlike me, has had driving lessons and taken her test and actually has her own car (s'cuse me whilst I cry), drove us to college.

And can I just say, IT WAS AWESOME.
As in, the best feeling ever, having no parents, nagging or moaning at you, no no nojust you, and four of your best friendscruising down the streets 
and the motorways in the morning twilight....


We had Radio One blasting out the speakers, we
went from 30 mph, to 40, 50, 60, 70 and we were
all singing and laughing and feeling

100& COOL. 

It doesn't matter that the rest of the day
was kind of crappy or that it was 8 o'clock in the morning -ay yai yai- cause with mornings like that,
who cares what the rest of the day might hold?

PERFECT SONG: MORE THAN A FEELING BY BOSTON


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
@diamond_glases

No comments:

Post a Comment