Tuesday, October 15, 2013

IN LOVE WITH THE BOSS


I just wanted to say that
I love Bruce Springsteen.

Okay, now I've said that, let me tell you why.

Well actually, to be honest, I couldn't really give
you a proper, definitive answer as to why,
but what I can tell you is 
lots of little reasons why, so here they are:


1) His songs make you want to grab the person you love, 
find a beaten up Chevy truck and speed away down the highway under the stars in search of something better. 

2) He's The Boss and you just have to love him.
There's no way around it.

3) His music makes you feel like you belong somewhere,
it's like you're part of a special little something that
no-one else knows about.

4) "It's a town full of losers, and I'm pulling out of here to win" (how can you not be inspired by that?!)

5) When I listen to him I feel like I'm in America,
I feel like it's twenty years ago and I'm in a world much
better than the one I'm living in. 

6) He has the best name ever.

7) Master at music, master at lyrics,
master at having a mean bit of guitar & jazz,
just amazing at everything to
be honest.

8) When I put 'Thunder Road' on, I feel like
I'm on top of the world, like I can do anything.
For those four minutes I feel utterly alive and it's
one of the most beautiful feelings I have
ever felt. 

9) I feel pretty damn cool when I can say
I love the Boss. 

10) He's inspiring, he's a genuinely nice guy,
he's passionate about what he does, he's talented,
he's incredible, he's GOD.

_________________________________________________________

So yes, those are just a few reasons
why and I really can't properly explain, but I guess
sometimes you find people, or artists, that
connect with you in just the right
way, make you feel alive, and for me,
Bruce is just one of those.

Ugh I really (x million) want to see him LIVE.
That is the dream.

(:

PLAYLIST


thunder road


born to run


rosalita


dancing in the dark


badlands




No comments:

Post a Comment