Sunday, February 9, 2014

BLACK AND WHITE QUOTES


As always seems to happen, yesterday
I had a crazy few hours doing a few new designs for my
Bluboca store, but unlike always seems to happen, this was succeeded by a big blow out at a Chinese buffet restaurant 
in town with some of my college friends.

Fun times made all the more funner by eating
the most beautiful roast potatoes I have ever had the 
privilege of eating in my whole entire life.
And they weren't even Chinese.

But anyhow, my new collection is 'Quotes' and if you like
any of these designs above, that's where you can find them!
And if you have any suggestions for quotes you would like to 
see, please drop me a comment below :)

Hope you're all having a fab weekend!
(GO EAT ROAST POTATOES, THEY RULE!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment