Wednesday, February 26, 2014

COATS FLOAT MY BOAT

Do you like my title? (Forever trying to be cool).
Now I know what you're thinking, 'why on earth is she doing a post
about coats when it is very nearly Spring?' and yes, I agree with you,  but
the thing is, I'm English. And this is important for three things:

1) Burberry and Barbour et al all come from here. Loving coats and everything
is practically in our blood.
2) Our signature style normally involves some fancy, smart tailored coat
of sorts (think Sherlock)
3) The majority of the year it is either rainy, windy , cold or grey, for instance today it
began nice and sunny and warm and within the space of four hours it has turned cloudy,
so from about September to April WE NEED A COAT.

And lastly, I am a great believer in the magic of a good coat.
It's incredible how the addition of a tailored, good fitting, neutral coloured,
nicely cut coat can completely transform an outfit.
I can wear sports gear (not that I own any), put a said coat on top
and voila, I somehow look ten times more fashionable and stylish than
I did a minute ago.

HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVOURITES.... 
  

   

   

   

    

  

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment