Friday, February 28, 2014

THE CREATIVE HUB AKA. MY BEDROOM

My bedroom is a complete and utter creative catastrophe in the best way
possible. It's literally my source of inspiration because it's so jam packed full of
pictures, photos, colours, textures, quotes et al. I can spend hours just looking
at every little last detail, and I just thought I'd share it with you too :)

An image of a boat in some tranquil location provides a source of escapism
from Derby, which is a bit like comparing me with Beyonce aka. nowhere near that 
level of beauty and perfection.

I used to have an obsession with Paperchase postcards... can you tell?
My clock (only £3!) has broken though so in my room it's permanently quarter to 11.

A vintage map of the world. I love to look at this and imagine where I will
visit next. I keep meaning to put pins in the places I've already visited!

    
 My absolute faves + my inventive use of coke cans and a paper plane my friend from Spanish
class made me as my paper plane making skills are non existent. // One of my jam packed walls...

       
 Another shot of the wall featuring my gorgeous ruby red guitar, lanterns and eternal fake
flowers // Even my wardrobe has had the postcard treatment (plus a bit of tinsel that stays there
all year round).
Once I went shopping and found these in a shop. They're meant to be table mats but
I stuck them on my wall instead and I write inspirational messages to myself.
They're like little black boards and they came with their own chalk. Pretty cool huh? ;)

 
 Sticky notes with lyrics on them that I like ft. one of my fave photos of Audrey Hepburn //
Me doing the peace sign in the mirror, where I stick my gig tickets, like it's 2008 all over again.

Never forget this, even on those crap days where you just want to
dig a hole in the ground and live a worm like exsistance.

Photo booth photos are the best. If I could have a permanent photobooth
in my room I would. These are some with my Ma & Pa, one in Brick Lane and one in 
Camden Town. I also stick my train and subwaytickets here too because I'm indie like that.

                         
My noticeboard which I made in the summer of 2010 and is now 4 years out of date but still
nice to look at. Above that are lots of photos from this year of college which I look at
to remind myself of some pretty awesome times. // I pimped my light switch and put a postcard
of Gerard Pique my bezzie sent me from Barcelona to perk me up for the day.

I hope you liked this little insight into my world.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment