Wednesday, February 26, 2014

GEORGE EZRA // HAIM // COLDPLAY //

Wassup my homies.
I've got three brand new songs for you to check out:

1) GEORGE EZRA- CASSY O 

I love this guy and understandably I therefore love all his music.
Every song to me is an example of utmost perfection. I really cannot
fault him, and new offering 'Cassy O' is no exception.
It's got a real sense of soul, purpose and joy, not to mention the catchiest
hookline you will probably hear all year.

2) HAIM- IF I COULD CHANGE YOUR MIND

My fave girl group EVER, because of their irrefutable coolness
and way of showing that girls CAN PLAY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
AND make decent rock and indie music are back with a new hit that once
again reminds us how AMAZING they are, and a video
that sees the girls bringing back synchronized dancing
(and making it look pretty damn cool).

3) COLDPLAY- MIDNIGHT

As ever with Coldplay, Chris Martin's claims that their newest album
'might be their last' are once again proven to be false with the band putting
out a new single, 'Midnight', at midnight, completely out of blue.
Like tigers prowling in shade of the African outback, they've apparently been
waiting for the perfect time to pounce with this new beauty that is a complete
departure from 'Mylo Xyloto' but not a far step from recent release 'Atlas'.

Don't you just love music?

No comments:

Post a Comment