Sunday, February 16, 2014

500 DAYS OF SUMMER

I can't remember how I found out about
500 Days of Summer because I certainly didn't watch it when 
it came out in cinemas five years ago (FIVE YEARS AGO!!) in 2009.

But I remember reading about it on Wiki, as I always do with
films I like or am interested in watching, and when I saw
the date 23rd May in the synopsis, which is when Tom meets 
Autumn and the date of my birthday, I was like, this is fate.
really need to watch this film ASAP.

And when that DVD finally came into my ownership, it 
didn't let me down.

_____________________________________

This is one of those films that is right up my street.
It's kind of arty and indie but in a good way, the right way,
and it never fails to make me feel good. 
It's the characters, the unique story line, the funny narrator,
the setting, the music, the way it makes me love life...

It makes me laughit makes me want to cry, it makes me want 
to go to Ikea and pretend I live there (which I actually have done). 
I want to go to record stores and movies and live in LA and go to 
that park hidden away in the city, and basically just have a cute 
relationship like Summer & Tom.

Oh and not to mention, it makes me want to be Zooey
Deschanel and have her gorgeous hair and style and singing voice. Seriously I was watching the movie again yesterday and 
I was so tempted to just cut my hair
like hers, even though it would not suit me at all.

So yes, I adore this film, it's one of a kind and it's
perfect and I will probably still be watching this when I'm
well past my best before date.

________________________________________

Here are some cute pics I found from the film... (:











<3

No comments:

Post a Comment